Poll

Will you play in Wednesday Fun Tournament?  Thanks for your vote.

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
Maybe
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: March 24, 2021, 10:33:49 PM

Author Topic: Wednesday Fun Tournament  (Read 2607 times)

gypsy1308

• View Profile
Wednesday Fun Tournament
« on: February 28, 2021, 08:44:52 PM »
Hi Members, while hoki is taking a break for March, I too decided to have a month off after fronting Fun Tournament for a number of years. I had hoped that one of the other TD would run it while I was away but can’t see anything on the diary. Sorry about that but look forward to seeing you all again in April starting with hoki Teaching Tournament on Wednesday 7 th April followed by Fun Tournament on 14 th April. Looking forward to seeing a good turnout then. Cheers and please stay safe, Eleanor. gypsy1308

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS AS I HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP THE USUAL FUN TOURNAMENT RUNNING UNTIL hoki RETURNS FOR HIS TEACHING TOURNAMENT IN APRIL. THERE WILL BE NO REVIEW FOLLOWING TOURNAMENT UNTIL APRIL. I LOOK FORWARD TO MEMBERS SUPPORT. THANKS
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 10:40:21 PM by gypsy1308 »

Curls77

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Wednesday Fun Tournament
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 07:43:38 PM »
Sorry about that Eleanor, but it is only Dibya and me that with you are all IAC TDs. We each have already 3 tournaments a week, we just could not take another regular weekly obligation.
I wish more members would apply to be our TDs  :)

gypsy1308

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 10:08:25 AM »
 ;)Well I really hate letting members down so will run the Fun 12 board tournament at usual time if enough turn up to play. Please note there will be no review of the hands. Look forward to seeing a good turnout.

gypsy1308

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 10:29:01 PM »
Well sorry members did not know that the tournament was on today as the few players that registered were disappointed when it had to be cancelled when only 1 table was full.  Please come back next week when I will be holding it again in the normal format. Look forward to see you then.  Thanks and stay safe