Author Topic: BBO versions  (Read 3136 times)

Curls77

• Administrator
    • View Profile
BBO versions
« on: January 12, 2021, 06:49:14 PM »
Oh well, what we all knew it was going to happen, it just did.
We need put V1 to RIP, Flash will be taken away soon (not by BBO, but by each and every browser).

Transition will not be easy for players used to old versions, but in a way it helps going cold turkey, as without being able to compare that this was better here and nicely done there, we are stuck with V3 and mobile devices apps and with time we'll just get used to them.

Keep open mind, try adjust and do not smash screen or poor mouse, let alone cat when V3 drives you nuts. It can only get better and it will  :)

BBO_IAC is no longer able send you daily mails about IAC events, please be sure to check IAC site diary often. If you there set your account right, it will show you start times in your local hour, while by default times are shown as utc (Universal Clock).
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 06:50:49 PM by Curls77 »

infidel

• View Profile
Re: BBO versions
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 03:53:04 AM »
I am devastated: I have held on to the old version 1, clawing, kicking and screaming every step of the way, but the evil day finally arrived. I have not been playing, except with bots on the "just play bridge" thing, since the clubs have essentially ceased to exist (or at least, ceased to be accessible). I really don't know if I'm going to be able to make myself dig in and try to accept what I think is a vastly inferior product. If you see me groping around in IAC or WP, be kind: I'm a reluctant newbie on the current system