Author Topic: Is This Area About The iac Team Matches (SPUR)?  (Read 2102 times)

foxxtrot

• View Profile
Is This Area About The iac Team Matches (SPUR)?
« on: April 02, 2020, 10:04:08 PM »
 !H
I truly enjoy and look forward to the iac SPUR matches.
 !H
Seems I do not get to attend as many as I would like to due to my daytime (for me) activities, many of them bridge related.
 !H
What fun to compete and share time, with both levels of iac players. Intermediate and Advanced.
 !H
It is so kind of loyal Sanya and the directors and the teachers, etc. to devote their time and energy to making the SPUR possible.
 !H
How lucky for the advanced+ players to find those of their skill level to develop partnerships with. This makes quite a challenge and learning experience for some other iac members, like me for instance.   8)
 !H
Thanks to SPUR and the SPUR community.
 !H
With love, foxxtrot Louise

Curls77

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Is This Area About The iac Team Matches (SPUR)?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 08:15:03 PM »
Thanks for kind words Louise :)
But this area was for Team Series that Pam (onoway) used run some years ago and were loved by so many members.
Sadly they are now not running, for several reasons, latest being our joint battle to survive Corona Virus and bbo overpopulation where bbo_iac is under too much strain and unable post more than just 1 message to club per day.
Hopefully one day soon it restarts again, and meanwhile we will run SPURS when we can, given limitation that we cant seek tables fill up in IAC as we used do for last couple of yrs.