Author Topic: Dare to Practice Trnys  (Read 3261 times)

Curls77

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Dare to Practice Trnys
« on: March 31, 2019, 07:43:22 PM »
As most of you know, until Arik returns with new lessons, I am running (in his usual slot) Monday's Dare to Practice Trnys. With jcreech's big help. we are trying to select different techniques for all boards.
But, some boards were so specific, some of you might remember them from the lessons or from practice, and of course number of hands are limited.

Jim and me are considering to use non-Arik's hands, keeping the same format. It would be much better if I do not run any explanation in between hands while trny is running, most of players can't review previous hand while engaged in planning the play. Instead, it would be great if after the trny we run Post Mortem on IAC table.
But for that, I'd need help of better IACers, to do it, I am not good enough for that job. Maybe couple of you volunteer take that task and exchange shifts, so not all have weekly duty?

Here is plea to Ken, Todd, Douglas, Bill, Jack, Jim, Joe... just to mention few of you that I know are good to do it :) Pls think about it and if u can, help fellow members learn :)

TY!  :)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 08:21:28 PM by Curls77 »