Author Topic: Great Idea!  (Read 4393 times)

Masse24

• IACAdmins
    • View Profile
Great Idea!
« on: April 07, 2017, 09:34:35 PM »
I was going to reply to your "WELCOME" post, Oliver, but I see it is locked.

I think this forum is a great idea! And the occasional announcement (like we all received when we logged on today) about the forum will hopefully boost attendance and contributions. Well done!

“Kindness is the only service that will stand the storm of life and not wash out. It will wear well and will be remembered long after the prism of politeness or the complexion of courtesy has faded away.” Abraham Lincoln

OliverC

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • OCP Super-Precision
Re: Great Idea!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 10:14:23 PM »
Thanks :). I locked it because I didn't really want people replying to THAT post. Better to create a new topic as you have done :)
Oliver (OliverC)
IAC Website Obergruppenfuhrer

sallyally

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 06:34:47 PM »
I do hope that this forum will be used well and often.  Many thanks Oliver for all your hard work in putting this together.  It presents wonderfully.

OliverC

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • OCP Super-Precision
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 06:38:58 PM »
Actually, Louise, you'd be amazed how quick it is to set up SMF. Mind you, I keep finding new bits to tweak. It took me longer to design and create the Logo at the top than it did to actually upload and configure the Forum :)

Yes, I hope it gets used. It's a wholly better system than the Comments section and private messaging on the IAC website :)
Oliver (OliverC)
IAC Website Obergruppenfuhrer