Author Topic: Bridge is Winning  (Read 4225 times)

ggriffin0

Bridge is Winning
« on: June 02, 2018, 01:00:58 AM »
The past two nights bridge has won out. Here I am sitting here, having just poured a nice Ale. Then the atrocious happens, I login to the forums. For two hours or so I am engrossed to the point that I forget about that nice cold ale which is definitely not cold anymore. I am quickly coming to the conclusion that ale and bridge do not go well together.

On a side note, I no longer play with our esteemed IAC Coyote for exactly the same reason. He distracts me from said ale. It happens EVERY time. Sadly enough, he is sitting opposite from me always sipping on something tasty...hilariously frustrating.

If it isn’t Ken, my system, or the forums, the distraction is banter. Banter, beer, and bridge what could be better (3 B’s)? Don’t take my word, try it out for yourself. Share a story and if you are really bored here is my latest entertainment brought to me by another bridge player :)

https://www.extremeiceland.is/en/travel-guide/3126-13-weird-icelandic-phrases-and-sayings

donnas

• IACAdmins
    • View Profile
Re: Bridge is Winning
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 12:05:15 AM »
Grant,
Thank you for sharing.  Now we all know... when Grant is playing, keep chatting!