Author Topic: While the cat's away.........(invitation to a Team Match/Club Party)  (Read 3532 times)

ian84

• IACAdmins
    • View Profile
The recent announcement that Oliver will be unavailable this coming Saturday, 14th April prompted me to think that we should maybe have a team match or several matches, depending on numbers, with teams consisting entirely of OCPers, 2/1ers, SAYCers and perhaps even an ACOL team

So who's in? I'm thinking we could start at the usual weekday teaching time of UTC 18.00, New York 2pm, Paris 8pm and go on for as long as we like. Depending on numbers we could perhaps have a knockout competition or some kind of Round Robin structure.

So please respond to this post. You can nominate a whole team, your partnership or just yourself as an individual, giving your preferred system. Also please volunteer yourself, if you will, to be a Team Captain

All entries to be in by UTC 04.00 Sat - Friday midnight New York time, 6am Sat Paris time. I will post all Teams and 1st round matches as soon as possible, as separate posts in this part of the forum.

Each Team match will be 8 boards, 7 mins a board.

RSVP
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 07:25:48 PM by ian84 »
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids

egg46

• View Profile
Re: While the cat's away.........(invitation to a Team Match/Club Party)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 04:44:01 PM »
egg46 willing to participate in Acol Team or sayc