Author Topic: TM #2 Signups  (Read 607 times)

ggriffin0

• Grant's Phantoms
    • View Profile
TM #2 Signups
« on: February 12, 2018, 12:52:52 AM »
Updated.

* Due to lack of interest by IAC members to participate, we have reduced the number of scheduled matches down to one. Thank you to the mentors and opponents that have volunteered their time and all those who participated in the first :).

BEFORE SIGNING UP READ THIS!

1) You must have signed up via the survey sent out in late October. Signups will follow the first come-first serve for that October survey. I am not sharing the list as it is private and contains sensitive information, but I will certainly cross-reference for fairness.

2) If you are an IAC member. Sign up with your BBO username followed by "-I." For example, jsmith would signup to play using "jsmith-I." We will continue to try to match based on availability and system as specified in the earlier survey.

3) If you are a teacher/mentor and are available those times. Please signup using your BBO username followed by "-T." For example, jsmith would signup to play using "jsmith-T."

4) We NEED ex/WC opponents. We will vet the opponents through a simple process, but if you know of an opposing team of 4 players please send them a link to this post. Perhaps there is a group at your local club who would volunteer for this worthy cause or a Team of Exp/WC BBO-ers? If so, we would be happy to have them. Opponents please signup with the team captain's BBO username followed by "-O." For example, jsmith would signup to play using "jsmith-O."

The link is inactive.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 08:02:41 PM by ggriffin0 »