Author Topic: Fall Nationals 2017 San Diego  (Read 3682 times)

ggriffin0

Fall Nationals 2017 San Diego
« on: November 01, 2017, 11:44:25 PM »
As I am firming up my travel plans to nationals this fall, I am wondering how many IAC-ers are planning to go?

If there are enough of us, perhaps lunch/dinner? Meet and greet? I could put together a LIVE session but was thinking more in the realm of a social hour.

Interest, ideas, venue?

kenberg

• View Profile
Re: Fall Nationals 2017 San Diego
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 12:38:09 AM »
Ah ha! I saw that you were planning on going to SD, which I (I grew up in Minnesota) took to be South Dakota. Better weather in San Diego, better hunting in South Dakota. (A practice I have long since given up. I am a city boy and pretending to be Daniel Boone was not working well).

I was a little surprised about South Dakota but what do I know?

Have a a good time in San Diego. May the water be warm and all of your finesses come through.  It's been more than  a few years since I have been there, but I liked the place. Some really nice parks as I recall.
Ken

ggriffin0

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 08:27:45 PM »
Among many friends who are headed to San Diego, I am happy to say that fellow IAC-ers: Donna, Doug, and Joe are going as well. If others wish to join us please post or hit us up on BBO. The more the merrier  :)

kenberg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 10:51:07 PM »
We look forward to cheering you on during the vugraph presentation of the Reisinger finals.  The pressure is on!

Alternatively, you could send us some interesting hands. Have a good time.
Ken

Curls77

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 06:40:04 PM »
best of luck and lotsa fun!! - is what we all wish to all IACers that are participating in San Diego  :)

we were "promised" couple of photos by Grant - let it stay here documented, so he can't later say he forgot!!