Chew the Fat! > The IAC Café

IAC vs ACOL - Challenge #9 Sunday November 6th

<< < (2/4) > >>

blubayou:
the Dawn Patrol  for AcrossTheBorder  will be  salty and bob   with  Palych and BLU.
the later set  is still not nailed down  but will be.

wackojack:
I will enter a 7NT team again.
Me + Veeree
and CCR3 + ?

I do not know yet if Todd is available for the 4th or perhaps Ken. 

wackojack:
Ouch!  I have just realised that I am playing in a f2f tourney on Sunday 6th Nov
So I will NOT be able to play in the iac v Acol this month
I am disappointed and apologise to Vee and Pat who were expecting to play in the 7NT team.

kenberg:
I might be able to play on the 6th I would be happy for you to form a team without me. I am a maybe.

What's up?? Well, I am 83, soon to be 84. In 1958 I saw the film version of Gigi, where Maurice Chevalier sings I'm Glad I'm Not Young Anymore. Ok, I can see his point, but a guy has a lot more medical issues when he is 84 than he did when he was 64. I am getting checked over on the 4th, the result could be anything from "Hey, you're fine" to"Time for a total overhaul". Probably somewhere in between. Hard to make plans.

One definition of a bore is a person who when you ask them how they are gives a detailed response, but I decided to give an explanation of why I have been playing less. I feel fine, just busy becoming 84. 

So I am a maybe. Lately I avoid committing myself to specifics. Please plan without me.

My 1958 girlfriend liked the movie Gigi a lot more than I did. Gaston looked like a real jerk, Gigi should have held out for better.

Curls77:

--- Quote from: blubayou on October 27, 2022, 09:09:32 PM ---the Dawn Patrol  for AcrossTheBorder  will be  salty and bob   with  Palych and BLU.
the later set  is still not nailed down  but will be.

--- End quote ---

Noted Blu, thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version